Weekly digest - 2019.52
2019 in review
This week, I looked back on what happened over last 12 months. This year was crazy, not only in terms things that happened around the world, but also in my personal life.
It wasn't easy, but I picked my top 3 news from each month.
- CES 2019,
- Lucasfilm resolved dispute with Disney/Warner/Chappel over fanfilm,
- MacBook's Flexgate.
- Major FaceTime bug,
- Announcement of the Samsung Galaxy Fold,
- JPMorgan launching its own cryptocurrency.
- Launch and docking of the SpaceX's Crew Dragon to the International Space Station,
- Apple's March Event,
- Announcement of the Google's Stadia,
- First picture of the black hole,
- Premiere of the Avengers Endgame,
- Release of Powerbeats Pro.
- Google suspended all operations with Huawei,
- Deepfakes became real,
- WWDC 2019,
- E3 2019,
- Flora Colossus.
- 50th Anniversary of Historic Moon Landing,
- Announcement of the Switch Lite,
- Jony Ive left Apple.
- Gamescom 2019,
- Release of the Apple Card,
- Spider-Man (not) leaving MCU.
- Release of iPhone 11 & 11 Pro,
- Announcement of the Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha,
- Deborah Chow will direct Obi-Wan Kenobi series.
- Announcement of the Surface Duo,
- Release of the Pixel 4,
- Release of the AirPods Pro.
- Premiere of The Mandalorian,
- Release of 16-inch MacBook Pro,
- Announcement of the Tesla Cybertruck.
- Premiere of Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker,
- Premiere of The Witcher on Netflix,
- Release of the Mac Pro.
That's all folks. As I said, this was eventful year. I hope next year will be even better.
Happy New year and see you guys soon!
Image credits: NordWood Themes