Weekly digest - 2018.52
During this week I looked back on what happened this year and I decided to pick my top 3 news from each month. Here are my picks.
- SpaceX launched Falcon Heavy into space,
- Elon Musk started selling not a Flamethrowers,
- Apple started selling HomePods.
- Facebook’s Cambridge Analytica scandal,
- Apple fixed buggy iPhone X ad before fixing the actual iOS 11 bug,
- Current frequency deviations in Central Europe.
- Mark Zuckerberg testified before members of Congress,
- SpaceX reached the promised land of launching every two weeks,
- GTA V has become the most profitable entertainment product of all time.
- Apple updated MacBook Pros,
- New MacBook Pros fixed keyboard but overheats,
- Clone Wars TV series has been renewed.
- Apple became first IT company to be worth 1 trillion dollars,
- Twitter limited access to the APIs,
- CD Project released first gameplay of the Cyberpunk 2077.
- Apple unveiled iPhone XS, XR and Apple Watch 4,
- Google was celebrating its 20th birthday,
- iOS 12 and macOS Mojave has been released.
- LucasFilm shared details about first Star Wars tv series - The Mandalorian,
- Apple shoved new iPad Pro,
- Google unveiled Pixel 3, a tablet and HomeHub.
- Disney announced new streaming service - Disney+,
- Stan Lee has passed away,
- Robert Kubica returned to F1.
- Microsoft announced that it's working on a new browser,
- YouTube Rewind 2018 became the most disliked video on YouTube,
- Google’s Home Alone ad.
That's all folks. This was an incredible year. I hope next year will be event better.
Happy New year guys and see you soon!
Image credits: Annie Spratt.