Weekly Digest - 2020.40
Google has announced the next-gen flagship smartphone. And here is the spec:
- 6-inch (2340 x 1080) OLED display,
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G CPU,
- 8GB of RAM,
- 128GB of storage,
- Hole-punch 8 Mpix selfie camera,
- Dual rear camera: 12.2 Mpix (main) and 16 Mpix (wide),
- 5G capabilities,
- 4080 mAh battery.
Phone will be available from October 10th for $699.
- Encapsulating SwiftUI view styles
- Apple’s use of Swift and SwiftUI in iOS 14
- StoreKit Testing Improvements in iOS 14
- Local unit tests with Xcode
Image credits: Google