Weekly digest - 2019.47
Tesla has revealed its new car. This time it is, Blade Runner inspired, electric pickup truck called Cybertruck. There will be 3 versions available:
- Single motor rear-wheel drive with 250 miles of range, 7500-pound towing capacity, and 0-60 mph in under 6.5 seconds. Starting at $39900.
- Dual motor all-wheel drive with 300 miles of range, 10,000-pound towing capacity, and 0-60 mph in under 4.5 seconds. Starting at $49900.
- Triple motor all-wheel drive with 500 miles of range, 14,000-pound towing capacity, and 0-60 mph in under 2.9 seconds. Starting at $69900.
All models are made of ultra-strong glass and polymer-layered composite that can withstand even bullets. Also, all versions come with Autopilot, but "self-driving" costs additional $7000.
Cybertruck is available to preorder, but first models won't be delivered until late 2021.
- Understanding CORS
- Easily switch to Composition API in Vue.js 3
- Audio Processing for Dummies
- How to write a commit message
- Apple has locked me out of my developer account
- The future of my games on Apple (post-Catalina) and what this means for art games in general
- Microsoft Flight Simulator - Official Gameplay Trailer
Image credits: Tesla